JOB DESCRIPTION: MARKETING ASSISTANT
Founded in 2004, Kelson Financial provides clients with complete financial services in the areas of risk management, investment management and financial planning.
The successful candidate maintains a high level of professionalism and customer service in supporting the daily activities of the Financial Advisor. He/she provides support for the Financial Advisor and works directly with our client base on administrative functions.
Key Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative tasks and client servicing related to clients requests
- Acting as liaison with financial institutions, such as broker-dealer, custodian institutions, mutual fund companies, money managers, and insurance companies.
- Making sure documents and files are conformant to regulatory requirements and in good order.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Strong client servicing skills required
- Must be resourceful and a quick learner
- 1-3 years of administrative support experience to senior level management required
- Mutual Fund license or equivalent
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Strong initiative with high degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with financial & marketing databases and CRMs a plus